<$BlogRSDUrl$>

No, this place is not dead. Well, almost. It's on life-support. I plan to be back soon.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hey! Day 2!

Well, it's not nearly as exciting as it sounds. Last night I went to the grocery store. In a bid to cut a few minutes from the trip I went to Dierbergs, rather than driving a little longer to get to Shop'N'Save. Apparently Dierbergs highly values their oranges, and refuses to sell them in the big momma bag that I prefer. Nope, it's individual only for them. And since I was pretty much opposed to going two places on the way home, I bought bananas instead.

And oy! I suffered the banana stone in the gut syndrome. I'm not sure what it is, either an over sufficiency of potassium in my system, or just a general bodily rejection of any food that is neither fried nor formerly alive, but every time I eat bananas, I get a hard, hurt-y feeling in my stomach like my intestines were wrapped around a rock. It goes away after a couple of hours, but until it does I'm pretty much relegated to sitting there, holding my middle, wishing I could just go to the bathroom. And yeah, that's probably more visual than you really wanted, but hey, it's my blog.

So, since sleep was right out the door for the duration of the tropical fruit to work it's way through, I sorted all my various MP3's. So now, if I'm listening to Bob Seger, it's really Bob Seger, as opposed to, say, George Thorogood. My iPod thanks me.

But that's not enough! Oh, no. Now I want to get it all sorted by Album as well. Let no metaphorical OCD rock be unturned!

Enough for now, may be back later.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?