<$BlogRSDUrl$>

No, this place is not dead. Well, almost. It's on life-support. I plan to be back soon.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Not much news and analysis today. I watched debate, and in the other room my sister watched the playoff game. Cards won, Bush won. It was a good night.

Let me tell you, (hey, I sound like John Kerry!) I don't think anybody in St. Louis was hoping for a St. Louis-Houston match-up. But (sounding like John Kerry again!) our boys in red pulled it out, and we can count on more great things to come.

I understand the Yankees (Boo! Hiss!) also won last night. We need a Yankees-Cards series. It's the perfect red state, blue state matchup. And like in the election, the blue states are going down, man, down.

Now on to the debate. I find it hilarious that Dem's, who always claim to be the party of the little guy, always seem to want to elect patrician elitists who want to tell the rest of us what to do. There seems to be a deep-seated royalty issue with them, something that is not as apparent in the Right. Yes, I know the right has been full-on in supporting the President, but you ask any conservative what they disagree with the President on, and Bam! out come a half dozen issues that people think could have been better decided.

Now do the same thing with a Dem? Waiting, waiting? Crickets.

So, anyway, Bush won the debate last night. He had the issues, he defended his policies, and put Kerry on the defensive. And he was warm and fuzzy in a way that Kerry was not. My only regret is that more people watched the playoffs (Go Cards!) than watched Kerry get whipped like the new kid at a boarding school.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?